Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crocodile Smiles and Crocodile Tears


Hi Everyone,

I have been waiting on my sis to pick me up as we are driving out to California to see my dad so I decided to finish this layout. I wish I could scrapbook in the car..that's a whole 10 hours!

It was picture day at school and wanted to take a quick picture of my boys before we left the house that day. All was good in the first picture but then who knows what happened with my youngest. I purchased the crocodile paper piecing from myscrapchick.com Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Disneypal said...

Very cute !!

Anonymous said...

This crocodile is adorable! I love him--I made a crocodile blowing bubbles! boys love crocs!
Super cute!

All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew
www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
Giveaways, Tutorials, Reviews, Free SVG file &Inspiration